Louth Leo & Jascom Ltd can get you doing business online.
How the Business Continuity Scheme works
Businesses* employing up to 50 employees are eligible to apply for a Business Continuity Voucher up to the value of €2,500 towards 3rd party consultancy costs to assist with developing short and long term strategies to deal with the COVID-19 outbreak. The purpose of the voucher is to provide contingency planning advice to assist businesses to continue trading through this crisis. The primary aim of the scheme will be to support businesses to make informed decisions on the immediate measures needed to continue trading in the current environment while securing the safety of all employees and future business viability through identification of remedial actions.
The Business Continuity Voucher is available to support businesses including :-
- Leverage ICT expertise (including Websites)
* Clients of Enterprise Ireland, IDA or Udaras na Gaeltachta should contact their relevant agency which have a suite of supports in place.
This is a restricted scheme with only one voucher available per business.
Note : The scheme is open until 15th May 2020 – Or until fully subscribed
Fasttrack To Selling Online
Get selling online with support from you local LEO
Terms and Conditions
- Following approval of this application a qualified expert will be selected and agreed with you to undertake the project. Experts can be appointed from existing LEO panels, EI panels or other panels as appropriate.
- The Local Enterprise Office will engage the qualified Expert to work with you to address the issues identified.
- Applications must be submitted via an on-line form available from your local enterprise office. Applications in any other format will not be accepted.
- All sections of the application form must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for processing by the Local Enterprise Offices.
- Your application will be acknowledged by the Local Enterprise Office
- Qualifying applications will be processed and assessed on the basis of their receipt by the LEO to such time as the fund is exhausted or on 15 May 2020, whichever is earlier.
- Ineligible applicants will be informed following receipt of applications.
Step 1 – Download Application
Step 2 – Save to your computer/phone/tablet (do not fill in online)
Step 3 – Email directly to Louth LEO (Not Jascom Ltd)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org