It’s a New Year and now is the time to review your company website (if you have one) and see how its performing.
Here are out top 5 tips for making a good start online in 2018.
- Take Security Seriously – Website hacking is now a serious problems for all websites (big and small) so be sure to keep your website patched and updated. (Contact us )
- Get A Website Makeover – Does your website look jaded and out of date? It’s time to give your website a virtual lick of paint. (Get A Quote)
- Take Online Payments – You could be selling online direct to your customers as well as taking payments, deposits or selling vouchers. Make it easier for customers to do business with you. (Visit Our Portal)
- Improve Customer Service – Havent enough time or staff to man the phones? You could be providing better low cost customer service via FAQs, Helpdesks or Livechat apps that can be added to your existing website. (See Our Helpdesk)
- Go Mobile – Over 75% of all web traffic is now via mobile devices to you could be loosing out on sales by not having a mobile compatible website. (Test Your Site)