Trading Online Voucher Scheme Details
What is the scheme?
Does your website need an overhaul? The Louth LEO Trading Online Voucher Scheme is open for match funding up to €2,500 to help you. Designed to support small businesses to trade online Louth LEO can provide training coupled with a financial incentive to achieve this.
Who is eligible?
The scheme is open to small businesses in Louth who have little or no online trading website. They must have less than 10 employees and turnover of less than one million euro and must be trading for at least 12 months.
What can the vouchers be used for?
The trading online vouchers can be used for:-
- development of an ecommerce website eg payments or booking system
- purchase of internet related software
- online advertising eg Google, Facebook Ads
- development of a mobile app
- development and implmentation of a digital marketing strategy
- consultation with ICT (computer) experts
- training or advice on managing your online trading activites
What do I do next?
- Contact your Louth LEO office – https://www.localenterprise.ie/Louth/
- Fill out an appliocation form
- If your application is successful you will be awarded a voucher
- Go ahead with the new website / ads / marketing / training / etc
- Draw down your grant of up to €2500 from Louth LEO.